Happiest Baby is a mission-driven company helping parents raise healthy, happy children, and saving lives. We make SNOO, the world’s first smart sleeper and the safest baby bed ever made—proven to add 1-2 hours of sleep per night—and develop landmark products, content, and services.
Our CEO is the renowned pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp, author of the best-selling parenting guide,The Happiest Baby on the Block. SNOO was built with a team of MIT engineers and celebrated designers. It is the most awarded baby product in history and has been exhibited in 5 of the world’s top art museums (e.g. SF MOMA, London Design Museum).
SNOO is offered as a corporate benefit to employees at dozens of companies such as Hulu, Facebook, and Snap Inc! Happiest Baby is looking for a talented Strategic Partnership Manager to manage this Corporate Rental Program and other emerging partnership opportunities. You will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining our existing relationships as well as actively seeking expansion opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a skilled and effective communicator who is detail oriented and also a big picture thinker. You will report to our founder and CEO Dr. Harvey Karp.
We’re a small startup with HUGE goals – join us!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Project and account management: develop, communicate, and execute strategic plans
- Create active list of potential partners (e.g. domestic and international corporations, benefits coordinators, etc.)
- Project manage new accounts (including identifying opportunities, negotiating terms, on-boarding, management)
- Leverage Dr. Karp’s speaking engagements/travel (international and domestic) to identify opportunities for furthering Happiest Baby partner relations
- Develop and execute plans for strategic growth (outreach, maintaining relations with all stake holders, e.g. HR/benefits groups, employees, etc)
- Develop systems and procedures for managing outreach, coordinate ongoing account management, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Operations, and the Executive team to execute account-specific requirements
- Create, interpret and communicate management reports to inform leadership team of project statuses, as well as provide the necessary controls and timely completion for projects
- Develop project procedures and timelines, outline analytics and develop ingoing hypotheses for business advancement
- Work closely with the Marketing and Social Media Recruitment Manager to highlight university, industry and government partnership activities
- Conduct market research
- Develop innovative and compelling tools to support outreach (decks, documents, white papers, partner changes, brochures, and content materials/assets, etc.)
Negotiate and enforce legally binding contracts
- Create and review articulation agreements, ensuring a timely response to our partners
- Lead the creation and negotiation of partner contracts
- Assist in creating content
- Work closely with the CEO, SVP of Business Development and Marketing on all company B2B materials
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
- 5+ years work experience in a sales, communication, or business strategy role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel for work
- Competitive health/dental/eyecare plan
- Daily catered lunches
- Take-what-you-need vacation
- Dog-friendly environment
- Indoor-outdoor workspace
- Working with a great team that is literally saving babies’ lives!