Happiest Baby is a mission-driven company helping parents raise healthy, happy children, and saving lives. We make SNOO, the world’s first smart sleeper and the safest baby bed ever made and develop landmark products, content, and services for families. SNOO has been designated as an FDA Breakthrough Device for its potential to reduce the risk of SIDS and has been proven to add 1-2 hours of sleep per night. And when baby sleeps, everyone sleeps..
Our CEO is the renowned pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp, author of the best-selling parenting guide, “The Happiest Baby on the Block.” SNOO was built with a team of MIT engineers and celebrated designers. It is the most awarded baby product in history and has been exhibited in many of the world’s top art museums (e.g. SF MOMA, London Design Museum) and is featured in the permanent collection of the Smithsonian.
Happiest Baby is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, self-starter and knowledge-hungry test support engineer for our breakthrough consumer products. We’re looking for someone with a background in consumer electronics and a passion for delivering innovation within the constraints of embedded technologies. You will be an integral part of the engineering team to deliver real, immediately impactful products that help children and families be healthier and happier – join us!
- Design new tests in Python for inhouse and manufacturing testing embedded devices
- Develop integration, design validation, and stress tests using pytest framework
- Establish processes and implement procedures to support full development and release cycle
- Utilize Jenkins pipelines and Groovy for test automation
- Own and drive test development, create documentation, analyze test results
- Support external production, hardware, software and quality teams to resolve product related issues
- Strong Python knowledge
- 3+ years of experience creating and documenting test plans, executing tests, analyzing results, and creating test reports
- 2+ years of experience in the use of electrical test equipment such as digital multi-meter, signal generator, and oscilloscope
- Experience with hands on electronic troubleshooting of embedded products will be a plus
- Working in a Linux-based environment preferred
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Tetsrail, Git
- Competitive health/dental/eyecare plan
- 401(k) plan
- Daily catered lunches
- Take-what-you-need vacation
- Dog-friendly environment
- Indoor-outdoor workspace
- Working with a great team that is literally saving babies’ lives!
- Remote work available for those not in the Los Angeles area