Email & SMS Marketing Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
- Full Time
CRM Marketing Manager
Happiest Baby is a mission-driven company helping parents raise healthy, happy children and saving lives. We created SNOO, the world's first smart sleeper and the safest baby bed ever made and are also making/developing many more landmark products, content, and services.
SNOO proven to add 1-2 hours of sleep per night and to help protect babies from SIDS (which kills 3500 sleeping babies/year). SNOO has won more top awards than any other baby product, helped hundreds of thousands of parents, is used in over 100 hospitals, is a top benefit at scores of companies, and has been exhibited in six of the world's top museums (including being invited into the permanent collection of the Smithsonian Institution!).
Happiest Baby was founded by America’s most trusted pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp, and his entrepreneur wife, Nina Montée-Karp. Dr. Karp’s celebrated books/videos have helped millions of parents and are translated into over thirty languages. Released in 2016, SNOO is the result of a collaboration between Dr. Karp, award-winning industrial designer Yves Behar (founder of SF-based, Fuseproject) and Dr. Deb Roy (Director, Laboratory for Social Machines, MIT Media Lab).
Happiest Baby is looking for a highly motivated CRM Marketing Manager to help develop and execute our CRM strategies across both email + SMS. In this role, you will uplevel our CRM by creating a data-informed approach to customer targeting and campaign measurement. You will oversee all lifecycle, retention and promotional marketing and be in charge of optimizing the customer experience to maximize LTV and reduce customer churn. Seeking someone who can work independently to drive their channels, keeping laser focused on their KPIs while also looking for insights to unlock growth opportunities. Must be comfortable thinking strategically and executing tactically.
- Identify customer segments and build tailored journeys across all email and SMS to acquire new customers and increase LTV
- Create content strategies and calendars across lifecycle, promotional, launch, seasonally relevant campaigns, etc.
- Design, set up, and monitor CRM journeys including triggers and automation with both static and dynamic content
- Partner with in-house and external Paid Team to deliver strategic sound collaboration across Paid and CRM channels
- Partner with in-house Creative + Copy Teams to develop engaging and compelling designs
- Build reporting templates and report regularly on metrics and performance, with the ability to identify insights and make strategic business recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree required; Los Angeles based
- 5+ years of CRM lifecycle and retention marketing experience at an agency, consultancy or consumer brand
- Understanding of CRM KPIs, segmentation strategies, behavioral data, attribution, etc.
- Detailed knowledge email regulations, including best practices and compliance in US and international markets
- Understanding of email deliverability best practices and global data privacy and governance policies
- Knowledge of overall email and SMS platforms with proficiency in Klaviyo
- Attention to detail with a high aptitude for problem solving and a natural interest in understanding and explaining customer behavior
- Data analysis skills, including knowledge of Excel and SQL preferred
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently while both collaborating cross-functionally and managing up to leadership
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive health/dental/eyecare plan
- 401(k) plan
- Daily catered lunches
- Take-what-you-need vacation
- Dog-friendly environment
- Indoor-outdoor workspace
- Working with a great team that is literally saving babies’ lives