Customer Care Support Specialist
- Los Angeles, CA
- Full Time
- Customer Care
- Mid Level
Happiest Baby is a mission-driven company helping parents raise healthy, happy children and saving lives. We make SNOO, the world's first smart sleeper and the safest baby bed ever made—proven to add 1-2 hours of sleep per night—and develop landmark products, content, and services.
Our CEO is the renowned pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp, author of the best-selling parenting guide, "The Happiest Baby on the Block." SNOO was built with a team of MIT engineers and celebrated designers. It is the most awarded baby product in history and has been exhibited in six of the world's top museums (e.g., Smithsonian, SF MOMA, London Design Museum).
Do You Have the Right Stuff?
At Happiest Baby, our customers always come first! Our Customer Care team goes above and beyond our customer’s expectations to make sure they get the utmost in care and attention. As a customer care specialist, you will have the ability to act as a liaison for the customer and will assist with a range of requests from order inquiries to product and technical requests. The ideal candidate will enjoy working cross functionally, problem solving, and thinking “outside the box.”
Happiest Baby is a VC funded startup, and we are on a mission to create science-based solutions that make children and families healthier and happier – join us!
- Diagnose and assist customers with tech troubleshooting steps.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Answer questions about products, warranties, and terms of sale.
- Assist with placement of orders, returns or in warranty calls.
- Administer sleep consultations as requested
- 2-3+ years of customer service experience (supervisor/manager experience a plus).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Consumer products, e-commerce, and startup experience highly preferred.
Traits of a Successful Customer Care Specialist
- Comfortable problem-solving tech issues and navigating a customer through the process.
- Clear communicator who proactively anticipates customer needs.
- Adaptable in a changing start up environment.
- Embraces the “customer first” philosophy.
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a “can do” attitude.
- Willing to work afternoons and/or evenings with weekends a plus!
- Work remotely from the comforts of your own home!
- Competitive health/dental/eyecare plan
- 401(k) plan
- Daily catered lunches
- Dog-friendly environment
- Indoor-outdoor workspace
- Working with a great team that is literally saving babies’ lives!